100% of our patients would refer us to a friend in need.
We provide expert prosthetic care throughout the amputation process and throughout a patient’s life. Our goal is for them to reach their maximum rehabilitation potential and for them to get back their mobility level prior to surgery.
Prior to amputation:
- Free consultations with certified/licensed prosthetist
Immediately after surgery:
- Visit from certified therapy dog with prosthetic leg upon request
- Visit from certified peer visitor from amputee coalition upon request
After released from hospital and during recovery/lifetime:
- Fit with shrinker to prepare limb for measurement
- Free Prosthetic Evaluations
- Prosthesis designed and tailored to their individual needs and life goals with maximum comfort.
- High tech, organized, efficient.
- We bill insurance upon delivery. All visits prior to delivery and follow up visits are included in that one bill.
- Fit and function follow-up throughout their life.
Adapting to life with limb loss:
- We help people learn from others and become active through monthly meetings and events such as our “First Swing Learn to Golf” and activities such as water and snow skiing. We plan group trips to the
Amputee Celebration in Columbus in April and the National Amputee Coalition Conference in the summer.
- Please refer to our Resource guide for Amputees , our amputee support group page www.PUGMOV.com , or our Facebook group: Prosthetic Users Group Mid Ohio Valley.
We used advanced 3D laser scanning and manufacturing technology for a precision fit. Read more here: Advanced Technology at Miller Prosthetics & Orthotics
“I have the most amazing folks that I see for my prosthetic. Each month, they have a prosthetic users group meeting. It’s great to meet folks further along in the journey and it helps motivate me by showing me what is possible. The biggest thing I’ve learned is nothing is impossible. But Mark, Nancy, Alex and the rest of the staff are amazing folks to work with. They don’t just make a leg and send you out the door. They give us opportunities to be active, learn new skills and learn to adapt to using a prosthetic. I wouldn’t wish losing a part of a limb on anyone but having these guys in the MOV is a blessing for anyone that does.”Curtis Thomas 6/14/19